The new Scrum guide, published on November 18, 2020 by scrum.org, introduces „Product Goal“ for the product backlog. Now, product backlog items can be assessed to what degree they contribute …
Maximize product success
- Define and implement your roadmap to software product management success
- Learn practices of leaders through certification training designed specifically for software product managers
- Solve your product management challenges with guidance from recognized industry experts
LIVE online training
Software Product Management Orientation
Certified Software Product Manager (CSPM)
CSPM is a training curriculum established by the International Software Product Management Association (ISPMA). ISPMA is the open vendor-independent organization that fosters software product excellence. ISPMA has defined the SPM Body of Knowledge (SPMBOK) and the CSPM training curriculum with corresponding certification. It provides product managers with a qualification scheme recognized internationally.
pd7.group covers ISPMA-compliant trainings for Software Product Management
We are one of the largest providers of ISPMA certifiable trainings with more than 400 participants from Europe, Asia, and the USA.
Understand the discipline of Software Product Management. Learn about the building blocks of successful software products.
Boost product strategy through tight relationship with strategic planning.
Get insights about how to establish and evolve product strategies for software products.
Expand your know-how about product planning. Broaden your roadmapping and release planning practice.
Learn how to drive the product to a success through successful orchestration of other contributing entities.
Check out the upcoming public training classes. Register for your suitable training.
Certified Software Product Manager - LIVE ONLINE TRAINING
Tackle Your Unique Challenges
Some product management challenges are too specific to be addressed solely by standard trainings.
Tackle these challenges with tailored trainings.
SPM in Agile Development
Software Product Management in Agile Development This training shows product managers of software-intensive systems and IT applications how they can optimally position themselves in agile development contexts. For upcoming classes …
Lean Startup for SPM
Introduction to Lean Startup and Customer Development for Product Managers Lean Startup and Customer Development are approaches used by software and internet startups to build and launch radically new offerings. …
Consulting & Coaching
pd7.group offers consulting and individual expert coaching on key topic areas of software product management. pd7.group supports you in mastering SPM challenges, in building up expertise in specific SPM topic areas, and helps you evolving your product management processes to fit your unique business needs
Example topic areas include:
- Adapt Software Product Management to agile environments
- Tailor SPM techniques to the specific needs of your industry and your organizational setup
- Leverage techniques from Lean Startup and Customer Development for product management of entirely new, disruptive software-based products
- Introduce modern requirements management tools to improve collaboration between product management and other stakeholders – including, but not limited to, the development organization
Contact us for more information, for additional topics, or request a quote for in-house training.
Team up with experts
Benefit from a network of trainers and consultants with deep expertise in software product management.
Leverage our industry experience for your type of software product.
Enterprise software – Embedded software – Cloud and internet offerings.
Get in touch
Get in touch with us for more detailed information on our trainings and consulting offerings, or if you’d like to discuss any topics related to software product management.
- Dates for upcoming public trainings
- Topics for in-house trainings and for customized trainings or workshops
- Tools to support software product management activities
Or send us an e-mail at:
Latest Blog Posts
On 15 September 2020, Gerald Heller will provide a first insight into the new version of the ISPMA® software product management framework at the SPM summit in Frankfurt. The practice …
Register here Vendors of Industrial IoT products face a challenge when developing pricing strategies for IoT products: software components require ongoing R&D investment, and vendors need adequate revenue streams to …